IN-PERSON MEETINGS OPEN NOW (updated 2/8)
- Monday 7:30-8:45 – Men with the Men meets at St. John’s the Evangelist, 25 Ocean Avenue, Center Moriches NY 11934
- Tuesday at 6:30-7:30 PM – Recovery by the Barn has a new meeting place and will also be changing the meeting day. They will meet @ 6:30 on Tuesday evening starting January 5th. The new location is 158 West Montauk Highway in Hampton Bays at the Anderson Warner Hall which is right next door to the Methodist Church. The meeting is NOT in the church but in the hall next door. Parking is in the rear of the building and so is the entrance.
- Tuesday at 7:30-8:30 PM – Miracle women that meets in the old steeple church Tue from 730 830 has moved to the VFW 620 Parkway St, Riverhead, NY 11901 – Its temporary until the church can allow us back in we are on a month to month with them so for at least September and October we will be there.
- Wednesday 5:30pm and Saturday 8:30am – Amagansett living room is now meeting in person in the back of the First Presbyterian Church. Entrance on Meeting House Lane.
- Wednesday 7:00-8:30 PM – Imagine meets at St. John’s Church, 25 Ocean Ave, Center Moriches.
- Friday 7-8 PM – Rareroad to Recovery is currently meeting at 25 Ocean Avenue, Center Moriches
- Saturday 7-8 PM (STARTING 1/16) – Perpetual Change is meeting in person for their Saturday meeting 25 Ocean Ave, Center Moriches 7pm starting 1/16. Monday and Thursday are still on zoom
- Talking on the topic, meets in Sag Harbor in person Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 6:30pm at the Christ Episcopal church 5 Hampton Street, Sag Harbor
The Eastern Long Island Area of Narcotics Anonymous serves the “East End” of Long Island, which includes all of the “five towns” of eastern Suffolk County: Riverhead, Southampton, East Hampton, Shelter Island, and Southold. ELIANA is part of the Greater New York Region of Narcotics Anonymous.
NA is a nonprofit fellowship or society of men and women for whom drugs had become a major problem. We are recovering addicts who meet regularly to help each other stay clean. This is a program of complete abstinence from all drugs. There is only one requirement for membership, the desire to stop using. We suggest that you keep an open mind and give yourself a break. Our program is a set of principles written so simply that we can follow them in our daily lives. The most important thing about them is that they work.
– Copyright NA World Services.