IN-PERSON MEETINGS OPEN NOW (updated 7/27)
- Mondays at 7PM – Keeping it Green meets in Greenport
- Mondays at 7:30PM, Thursdays at 7:30PM and Saturdays at 6PM Perpetual Change meets at 120 Kroemer Ave. in Calverton in back outside.
- Tuesdays at 7:30-8:45 PM – Men With The Men meets at 120 Kroemer Ave. in Calverton in back outside.
- Thursdays at 6:30 PM – Recovery By The Barn meets at the Red Creek Park in Hampton Bays
- Fridays at 7:30PM – Message of Hope meets outside at 120 Kroemer Ave. in Calverton.
- Saturday, Tuesday and Thursday, all at 9AM – The Sag Harbor group is meeting at 851 Springs Fireplace Rd. in East Hampton
Mondays & Thursdays 7:30pm & Saturdays at 6pm 120 Kroemer ave, Riverhead
8/10 Josie 5 years
8/22 JP 4 years
8/31 Danielle 7 years
Tuesdays 7:30pm (Regular location outside)
8/25 Debbie B. 28 years, Carolyn H. 31 years
Men with the Men
8/18 Montauk John 6 years, Vinny C. 5 years, Justin L. 4 years, Sam C. 4 years, Mike D. 2 years
The Eastern Long Island Area of Narcotics Anonymous serves the “East End” of Long Island, which includes all of the “five towns” of eastern Suffolk County: Riverhead, Southampton, East Hampton, Shelter Island, and Southold. ELIANA is part of the Greater New York Region of Narcotics Anonymous.
NA is a nonprofit fellowship or society of men and women for whom drugs had become a major problem. We are recovering addicts who meet regularly to help each other stay clean. This is a program of complete abstinence from all drugs. There is only one requirement for membership, the desire to stop using. We suggest that you keep an open mind and give yourself a break. Our program is a set of principles written so simply that we can follow them in our daily lives. The most important thing about them is that they work.
– Copyright NA World Services.