Notice of Closures/Changes due to COVID-19:
UPCOMING ANNIVERSARIESJuly 13 – Keeping It Green (In-person meeting: Greenport) Josh J celebrates 5 yrs & Charlie C celebrates 16 yrs.
OFFLINE MEETINGS OPEN NOW
- Perpetual Change meets Mondays at 7:30PM, Thursdays at 7:30PM and Saturdays at 6PM at 120 Kroemer Ave. in Calverton in back outside.
- Men With The Men – Tuesdays at 7:30-8:45 PM at 120 Kroemer Ave. in Calverton in back outside.
- Recovery By The Barn meets Thursdays at the Red Creek Park in Hampton Bays at 6:30PM.
- Message of Hope – Fridays at 7:30PM at 120 Kroemer Ave. in Calverton.
- The Sag Harbor group is meeting at 851 Springs Fireplace Rd. in East Hampton on Sat, Tues and Thurs all at 9AM.
- Keeping it Green opens up July 6th. o Josh J celebrates 5 yrs. And Charlie C celebrates 16 yrs. On July 13th
The Eastern Long Island Area of Narcotics Anonymous serves the “East End” of Long Island, which includes all of the “five towns” of eastern Suffolk County: Riverhead, Southampton, East Hampton, Shelter Island, and Southold. ELIANA is part of the Greater New York Region of Narcotics Anonymous.
NA is a nonprofit fellowship or society of men and women for whom drugs had become a major problem. We are recovering addicts who meet regularly to help each other stay clean. This is a program of complete abstinence from all drugs. There is only one requirement for membership, the desire to stop using. We suggest that you keep an open mind and give yourself a break. Our program is a set of principles written so simply that we can follow them in our daily lives. The most important thing about them is that they work.
– Copyright NA World Services.