IMPORTANT: H&I is in urgent need of support, chair people needed for many facilities. Please contact James M if you are interested.
IN-PERSON MEETINGS OPEN NOW (updated 7/27)
- 6 PM EVERY DAY – Amagansett living room meets @ Town line beach, Sagaponack
- Monday at 7PM – Keeping it Green meets in Greenport
- Tuesday at 7:30-8:30 PM – Miracle women that meets in the old steeple church Tue from 730 830 has moved to the VFW 620 Parkway St, Riverhead, NY 11901 – Its temporary until the church can allow us back in we are on a mth to month with them so for at least sept and Oct we will be there.
- Wednesday at 7:00-8:30 PM – Imagine meets at 120 Kroemer Ave. in Calverton in back.
- Thursday at 6:30 PM – Recovery By The Barn meets at the Red Creek Park in Hampton Bays
- Friday at 7:30PM – Message of Hope meets outside at 120 Kroemer Ave. in Calverton.
- Saturday at 9AM – The Sag Harbor group is meeting at 851 Springs Fireplace Rd. in East Hampton
The Eastern Long Island Area of Narcotics Anonymous serves the “East End” of Long Island, which includes all of the “five towns” of eastern Suffolk County: Riverhead, Southampton, East Hampton, Shelter Island, and Southold. ELIANA is part of the Greater New York Region of Narcotics Anonymous.
NA is a nonprofit fellowship or society of men and women for whom drugs had become a major problem. We are recovering addicts who meet regularly to help each other stay clean. This is a program of complete abstinence from all drugs. There is only one requirement for membership, the desire to stop using. We suggest that you keep an open mind and give yourself a break. Our program is a set of principles written so simply that we can follow them in our daily lives. The most important thing about them is that they work.
– Copyright NA World Services.